July 24, 2008

Bead Art Originals Team

I am very pleased and honored to be a part of this wonderful and creative new Bead Art Oroginals team!
The team is a group of artists who share their love for creating with beads of many kinds. You will be surprized to see non-traditional materials that are used to create most amazing jewelry... So you might want to check out the BAO site or visit the BAO Blog to see more of the most beautiful art work!


Make sure you add these links to you favorites! :)

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited by the possibilities this new team presents! I think we are at the beginning of something wonderful, Smadar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is going to be an incredible team, with such a talented and dedicated group of artists! Carol Dean's right - we're at the beginning of something wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more excited with every post about the team on on the boards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really thrilled to be a part of this group, too! I'm already feeling more and more inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting project !
    I'll be sure to go and check it out regularly !

    ReplyDelete